Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry
July 24, 2017 | Houston, TX
As a speaker at EUCI's upcoming Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry course, I would like to extend a 10% discount* off the registration price to you and your colleagues.
Use Discount Code: SPKOG10
This 1-day course is designed to familiarize non-technical personnel on the primary activities of the oil and natural gas industry.The instructor will provide an in-depth look at U.S. crude oil supply, demand, and petroleum reserves. Attendees will learn about different types of crude oil transportation as well as the refining process. An overview of crude oil and petroleum product markets and trading will be provided.
Our expert speaker will also discuss natural gas supply and demand as well as natural gas liquids (NGLs). He will explain natural gas processing, transportation, and storage. Attendees will review the LNG supply chain in the U.S. Participants will leave with an understanding of natural gas markets and trading.
Key Takeaways Include:
- List types and quality of petroleum
- Discuss U.S. crude oil supply
- Explain U.S. petroleum reserves
- Review types of crude oil transportation
- Describe the crude oil refining process
- Express crude oil products demand
- Discuss crude oil and petroleum products markets and trading
- Explain the natural gas industry
- Describe elements that contribute to natural gas demand
- Review natural gas supply resources
- Discuss the LNG supply chain in the United States
- Explain natural gas processing, NGLs and transportation
- Describe natural gas storage
- Address natural gas markets and trading
* Please note that this discount cannot be combined with others such as the 4th free discount.
Discount may be applied to new registrations only.