Russo on Energy offers strategic and tactical advice on compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). We also prepare and review Environmental Assessments (EA) and Environmental Impact Statements (EIS). In addition, we review and provide independent review of EAs and EISs regarding compliance with NEPA and identify risks and gaps.
Our firm also provides assistance with the preparation of environmental reports, federal and state permits and Presidential permits associated with electric transmission lines, wind and solar energy and gas-fired power generating projects. Our combined services deal with:
- Due diligence studies to determine whether or not acquisition of hydropower projects make sense
- Designing and implementing environmental mitigation during project construction and operation
- Environmental and regulatory field studies, surveys and modeling
- Federal and State permitting and approvals
- Land owner and public engagement studies and
- Settlement and negotiation services to reduce delays and litigation risks