Tom Russo will teaching be teaching three hydrpower courses in Boston, MA on February 6-8, 2018. This is designed for professionals new to hydro, FERC hydro and/or FERC hydropower licensing or those needing a refresher. Federal and State agencies, regulators, attorneys and electric companies that own and operate FERC hydropower projects will benefit, especially if they will be involved in relicensing existing projects or licensing large pumped storage projects. For more information, please see the following:
- Hydro 101 https://www.euci.com/event_post/0218-hydropower-101/
- FERC Hydro 101 https://www.euci.com/event_post/0218-ferc-hydropower/
- FERC Hydropower Licensing https://www.euci.com/event_post/0218-hydropower-licensing/
Tom Russo will be teaching two natural gas course in Houston, TX on May 8-9, 2018. The first course is basic to an understanding of the natural gas industry, infrastructure and will cover the entire industry supply chain, and regulations. It sets the stage for second course which covers natural gas markets. This includes understanding phyisical natural gas forward transactions, and hedging with finanial products such as futures, and swaps. Both courses are idea for newbies to natural gas and those needing a refresher. For more information see the following:
- Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure and Regulations https://www.euci.com/event_post/0518-natural-gas-introduction/
- Natural Gas Physical and Financial Markets https://www.euci.com/event_post/0518-natural-gas-markets/
Russo on Energy also offers in-house training on natural gas, hydropower, NEPA environmental assessment and any one of the previous training courses. We can also customize these courses to fit your organization's mission and goals. You'll not only realize savings on the training, but also avoid expensive hotel and airfare fees as well. Tom Russo, our founder, teaches all of our courses.