Tom Russo will be teaching live online hydropower courses, natural gas and LNG for EUCI during the year. All courses are interactive and involve extensive time for questions and answers between attendees and Tom Russo.
- Hydropower 101- for newbies and those who need a refresher- July 20, 2020
- Introduction to FERC Hydropower- for those who need to understand how FERC regulates hydropower projects- July 22, 2020
- FERC Hydropower Licensing- a deep dive into licensing- July 27, 2020
- FERC Hydropower Compliance (new!)- details on complying & administering your hydropower licenses- July 29, 2020
- Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure and Regulations- August 11, 2020
- Natural Gas Physical and Financial Markets- August 12, 2020
- Introduction to Liquefied Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure, Regulation and Markets, August 2020 stay tuned
- NEPA Environmental Reviews and State Permitting
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
FERC 101- designed for attorney or energy company staff that will be routinely dealing with FERC
Russo on Energy also offers online training on natural gas, hydropower, NEPA environmental assessment and any one of the above courses. We can also customize these courses to fit your organization's mission and goals. You'll not only realize savings on the training, but also avoid expensive hotel and airfare fees as well. Tom Russo, our founder, teaches all of our courses.