Tom Russo, Russo on Energy's founder, will be teaching live online energy and environmental courses for EUCI twice a year or on demand to our own clients.
- Endangered Species Act, Clean Water Act, Wetlands, NEPA Compliance for Energy Companies & Utilities
- National Environmental Policy Act Compliance for Energy & Utilities
- Hydropower 101- for newbies and those who need a refresher
- Introduction to FERC Hydropower- for those who need to understand how FERC regulates hydropower projects
- FERC Hydropower Licensing- a deep dive into licensing and relicensing
- FERC Hydropower Compliance- details on complying & administering your hydropower licenses
- Introduction to the Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure and Regulations
- Natural Gas Physical and Financial Markets
- Introduction to Liquefied Natural Gas Industry, Infrastructure, Regulation and Markets
- Natural Gas Utilities 101
- Understanding the Natural Gas Liquids & Petrochemical Industry and Markets
If you don't see a course scheduled, please call us at 703-375-9482.
We can also customize any of the above courses to fit your organization's mission and goals. Very often, training can be combined into a practical workshop to discuss current and future projects. Tom Russo teaches all of our courses.