Tom Russo is an Energy and Environmental expert with 30+ years of FERC regulatory experience and knowledge of energy infrastructure, environmental impact assessment, markets and physical/cybersecurity. He has a reputation as an outstanding strategist who can explain complex subjects to clients and help them make decisions. He specializes in:
1) Natural gas and LNG infrastructure,
2) Global and US natural gas markets and derivatives,
3) NEPA environmental impact assessment,
4) Hydropower licensing and compliance, and
5) Training courses in the above areas.
Mr. Russo also publishes most research in the Natural Gas & Electricity Journal and Climate & Energy Journal.
Questions? Contact us.